father's love....

 father's love πŸ’—



When someone ask me..

" How is your first love ? "


 I answered them ..

 " It is very fantastic.."


 when some one ask me..

 " how did you feel about it ? "


 I answered them.. 

" I think it is my life..."


 When someone ask me...

 " Do yo think he really love you ? "


 I answered them...

" There is no doubt about that..


 Finally they aske me 

" Who is he?  You are so confident. You trust him as much as you do in your life.. ?


 I have only one answer. 

" He is my father.. " 


I have no word to explain his love. He is my world. He is my everything. I know that. every girl's has this kind of love. Dad is a heart of a daughter.. And the father's life is with the daughter. 

It is the most beautiful relationship in the world.. 


Comments

  1. father is most lovable person in the world ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Father is my world 😍😍😍😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hero πŸ₯ΊπŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘§❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. In imagining a hundred springs
    Standing still
    You are a nameless mountain "FATHER"πŸ–€❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is my heroπŸ₯Ί❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. father is my everything 😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  7. Father is king of our lifeπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ. Super 😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every girl has a one hero.He is father♥️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dad is the real owner of our victory

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nadungamuwa Raja.

with you.