My World...

My world 🌍❤❤


I have a very beautiful bound
When I cry, I cry a little more...πŸ˜–
Laugh a little more when I laugh...
Assume all my belongings are his..😏
Make a mistake and get me caught up in that mistake....
Disrupts some of my work.. and helps some works...πŸ™†


Everywhere I go he follows me like a bodyguard..
Protecting me everywhere and always...😎
I also have beloved torturer..
The brother is the sister's strength..❤
I have no words to explain his love...
 He is my everything


There is no other bond in the world that can match that bound..
I love my bro...😘

Comments

  1. Brotherhood ❤πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘¦πŸ˜ lovely tpoic..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brother 😍😍 lovely 😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sister and lovely brother πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ. Very nice. Always be happy 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. 😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow so lovely❤️ Stay happy 4ever. Nice oneπŸ’πŸ˜

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nadungamuwa Raja.

father's love....

with you.