Memorable trip..

 Memorable trip❤

One day we went on a picnic in Riverstone..

It was the most fun day of my life. 

the whole day with friends.. 


It's so fun...

We watched Sera Ella , Pitawala Pathana , Punchi Lokanthaya , like that very beautiful places..

Sera Ella is my favorite place. 

We sang .. had fun lot.. and took a shower from the waterfall.. 

The special thing is that I met my best friend the same day. So it is very special day in my life.

Something must be said about her.


She's really good and honest, not only that  I learned from her what friendship is.. 


So that day can be called an unforgettable day in my life.


And I hope to have fun like this with them another day..

 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nadungamuwa Raja.

father's love....

with you.